How do I change file names introduced to SCCS

Douglas Wells wells at sleepy.UUCP
Thu Nov 1 04:29:01 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct30.125900.14693 at resam.dk>, andrew at resam.dk (Leif Andrew Rump) writes:
> I introduced a file some time ago into SCCS called xyz.c,
> now I want to change it's name to abc.c - how is it done?
> I would like to keep the file history - so SCCS will give
> me the right file depending on which version I retrieve.

    Somewhere there is a file named "s.xyz.c" (typically in a directory called SCCS).
    All you have to do is rename that file "s.abc.c" and you're done.

--
*	    Douglas Wells	[  "I think, therefore I think I am"  ]		 *
*  Bellmail: 206-865-4660							 *