Fuzzy grep?

MarkD at Aus.Sun.COM MarkD at Aus.Sun.COM
Tue Nov 6 19:57:46 AEST 1990

kehoe at scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (Brendan Kehoe) writes:

>In <10240 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>, lwall at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV writes:
>>I sincerely doubt you're going to find a specialized tool to do that.

>  .. tons & tons of Perl code by its dad ..
>>
>>Or something like that...
>>

> Hahahaha. This made my day. [Sad, but true.]

Agreed.  But what gets me is the number of different ways he manages to
sneak in these dang Perl lessons! Just when I was about to Beta test my
"Impending Perl lesson" detector, he goes and changes his posting
patterns - sigh, maybe I should re-write my detector in Perl :-)

Mark Delany          markd at Aus.Sun.COM     ...!sun!sunaus!markd