Less Optimized Curses

Gregory G. Woodbury ggw%wolves at cs.duke.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:38:08 AEST 1990

Actually, I THINK that the difference can simply be one of whether or
not the curses package comes with one logical switch enabled or disabled
by default.  There are two logicals [idlok and scrollok] that control
the logical use of insert/delete line and window scrolling.  I can
easily imagine that a simple difference between the default setting of
these options could cause the visual effect that  you are noticing.

Just another curses user.
--
Gregory G. Woodbury @ The Wolves Den UNIX, Durham NC
UUCP: ...dukcds!wolves!ggw   ...mcnc!wolves!ggw           [use the maps!]
Domain: ggw at cds.duke.edu     ggw%wolves at mcnc.mcnc.org
[The line eater is a boojum snark! ]           <standard disclaimers apply>