Unsubscribing

2001CSXP 2001csxp at sacemnet.af.mil
Fri Nov 16 00:32:35 AEST 1990

Hi Folks,
I see that this is not a particulary helpful newsgroup.

A former user of this account subscribed to this newsgroup.  For those who read
it regulary or subscribe through InterNet, you probably notice that not all
mail gets digestified and much is sent to subscribers as individual messages.

I have received 20-30 nasty flame messages already regarding unsubscribing.  Of
those, ONLY ONE PERSON provided any assistance whatsoever, the rest were
basically comments of "How stupid can you be!!!"

So I'm stupid, now even more than ever I want to be off the mailing list for
this newsgroup.  I have sent numerous messages to the INFO-UNIX-REQUEST address
with no results.  Therefore, I info'd the last request to the newsgroup itself
in an attempt to get assistance.  Thanks a heap.

For those who are un-enlightenend, the whole idea behind these various
newsgroups was to promeote the friendly, informal exchange of information and
to help out those who have problems or questions.  Obviously, that is not the
attitude of this forum.  Your apparent purpose is to belittle, humiliate, and
abuse anyone who doesn't happen to posess your superior knowledge and if he
doesn't know the answer then so sad, too bad, what a dummy.

Thank you, INFO-UNIX, for nothing whatsoever.
Now I will simply work on a file to automatically delete mail from this
newsgroup.