List of reference material

Steve Owens sjo at cci632.UUCP
Sat Oct 13 02:17:12 AEST 1990

	We have a bunch of Unix novices here in my group and I'd like
to get a list of good reference material that these people can read.
I think such a list exists, as I've read about it somewhere on the net,
but I can't remember where or when.

	If someone out there has such a list, could you kindly email it
to me?  Alternatively, could people email me their reviews of various
materials they've used/read over the years?  The material should be as
general as possible, yet be easy to read and understand.

	Thanks in advance.