UNIX:STAT Statistics Program

Bill Meahan wwm at pmsmam.uucp
Tue Oct 30 09:12:37 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct25.223804.13113 at isc.rit.edu> wlw2286 at isc.rit.edu (Lance Ware) writes:
>A few years back I had a Statistics program called UNIX:STAT, I believe,
>but I have snce changed machines, etc, and don't hve it anymore. Does
>anyone know where this program came from (I am pretty sure I FTP'd it)?
>If anyone can help me locate it I'd appreciate it.
>
>Lance

I'd like to find it too.  It was a very good package that I liked better
than several of the expensive commercial packages around.

--
Bill Meahan WA8TZG		|"The freedom of human beings is not a condition
uunet!mailrus!umich!pmsmam!wwm	|but a task. What an absence of shackles means
				|is our duty to know and to establish our own
"I do NOT speak for anyone	|limits. It is often more difficult to be free