Who gets "root" at your site?

Eric Thompson et at tornado.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 2 14:26:50 AEST 1990

#4:  What do they use this access for?

#5:  Other info:  do you have separate administrative passwords, or
     other pseudo-root logins, and how are they implemented, etc.

Everyone's site is different, but I would like to collect information on
a lot of different sites to compare and make some decisions about my own.
Currently at my site there is discussion about who should have root access
and why, and a volume of answers to the above questions will help us see
how things work elsewhere.

Please EMAIL all responses to me at the addresses below.  If you want a
summary or would like to see one posted, let me know.

Eric Thompson               |  et at ocf.Berkeley.EDU  <- just my mail addresses
STONE ROSES & A'S BASEBALL  |  ...!ucbvax!ocf!et           (not my sites)