Where can I get mkdep ?

Tony Rems rembo at unisoft.UUCP
Fri Oct 26 09:50:12 AEST 1990

In article <53 at pubit.sublink.ORG> root at pubit.sublink.ORG (Arrigo Benedetti) writes:
>Anyone knows what mkdep is and where I can get it?
>
>In case mkdep is a proprietary command, is there a public domain version
>somewhere ?
>
>	Thanks in advance,

If what you want is the makedepend program,
you can get it from Usenet or anonymous ftp to uunet.

it's under ~/athena/zephyr/makedepend.tar.Z

In case you don't know (no condescendence intended :) ):

  enter:  uucp uunet\!~/athena/zephyr/makedepend.tar.Z /usr/spool/uucppublic

You should find it in /usr/spool/uucppublic sometime today or tomorrow
  depending how your system works.

-Tony