Wiz Grabbag archive

BAILEY CHRISTOPHER R baileyc at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Tue Oct 23 14:46:37 AEST 1990

I am looking for an ftp site that has the January '89 and '90 archives
for Wizzards Grabbag (Unix World I think).  I'd also like to know the
directory at that ftp site, if possible.  Thanks!

Chris Bailey :: baileyc at tramp.Colorado.EDU
One Agro Mountain Biker - Dialed in for ultra gonzo badness!
"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government" - RUSH
Member of Team Buck Naked of Buckingham Palace