PNX Needed for a PERQ T-2

cs202101 at umbc5.umbc.edu cs202101 at umbc5.umbc.edu
Thu Oct 4 03:32:41 AEST 1990

Needed:  A version of PNX (version of Unix) for a Three Rivers Computing
PERQ, model T-2, workstation.  I understand that this version of Unix was
produced by ICL; however, I am having difficulty locating a source from
which to obtain it.  As far as I know, it is the only version of Unix which
was written to run on this system (the last Perq was manufactured back in
1985).  Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of it that they are no
longer using (along with the manuals for it)?  Thanks in advance for any
information that can be provided.