real-time UNIX

Mark Brown mbrown at tonic.osf.org
Thu Oct 4 04:37:30 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct3.171822.18380 at mdivax1.uucp>,  writes:
|> I would like to know of any real-time Unix implementations that are
|> System V compatible and claim to conform to the POSIX 1003.1 and 1003.4
|> standards. Any information such as the hardware platforms it runs on and
|> any first-hand experience with the product would be appreciated.

This is gonna be kind of tough, considering that 1003.4 isn't a standard
yet (hence, no one can "conform")...

Mark Brown   IBM AWD / OSF  |"Coffee for my breakfast, whiskey by the side
The Good     mbrown at osf.org | it's a dark and gloomy mornin',
The Bad     uunet!osf!mbrown| gonna rain outside, outside ---
The Ugly     (617) 621-8981 |              ...and the forecast calls for pain."