BANNER PROGRAM WANTED!!

grx0644 at uoft02.utoledo.edu grx0644 at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Wed Oct 17 06:47:18 AEST 1990

I saw a banner program on a unix system that I absolutely love. It has a clean
font, which is scaleable. It supports lowercase and uppercase and some other
character. I do not know the specific name of this program and I can only find
the execuatable file for this program. I want to put it on our VAX/VMS machine
and I need the source code. So, If anyone has a banner program with the source
code, please send it to me to try out. I can not keep up with all the posts on
news, so please reply directly to me if you have any ideas for the source code.

Thanks,

Tony

GRX0644 at UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU
GRX0644 at UOFT02.BITNET