List of protocols for UUCP chat script...

Axel Virgo pvirgo at cuc1.UUCP
Fri Sep 21 01:22:37 AEST 1990

Very quick....

For UUCP chat scripts(as many of you know) it is possible to include
communication protocols into the script to enable machines to decide
how to communicate with each other(in a roundabout sense). Does anyone
know a complete(or close to) list of the protocols to use? Would
appreciate an e-mail or a posting(preferably e-mail, I don't always
get a chance to check the newsgroup). The ones I know of so far are
'g' and 'x', which are two standard ones for UUCP.

TIA,

Axel Virgo