Looking for a App. Dev. Package that supports X and Ascii

Mark Harrison harrison at necssd.NEC.COM
Thu Sep 6 00:48:58 AEST 1990

We are developing some engineering tools and would like to put
a full screen interface for our users.  We presently have a majority
of Ascii terminals, but are migrating to Workstations running X-Windows.

Can anyone suggest a windowing/panel mgmt. package that supports both
environments (preferrably from the same source code)?  We are currently
investigating JAM and Pro-C.

Please mail directly to me and I will summarize if there is interest.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
--
Mark Harrison             harrison at necssd.NEC.COM
(214)518-5050             {necntc, cs.utexas.edu}!necssd!harrison