System V dot 4 (AT&T 3B2 ?)

Jim Mercer jim at lsuc.on.ca
Fri Sep 28 02:42:37 AEST 1990

In article <10156 at uudell.dell.com> jrh at mustang.dell.com (James Howard) writes:
>In article <344 at uport.UUCP>, duc at uport.UUCP (Richard Ducoty) writes:
>> Most ISA machines that run V 3.2 should handle V.4 .  The EISA
>> machines are more of an unknown - I don't know one way or the
>> other.  Does anyone out there with V.4 use an EISA machine?
>>

>Yes.  We are running it on several different EISA systems, and it
>is stable.  Of course it's not Microport V.4, but....  ;-)

is anyone out there running Rel 4 on 3b2/400 or 3b2/500?

i know these were part of the porting base, but is anyone using it in actual
work, or is it still mostly beta sites?

--
[ Jim Mercer  jim at lsuc.On.Ca  || ...!uunet!attcan!lsuc!jim    +1 416 947-5258 ]
[ Systems Facilitator - Law Society of Upper Canada, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA ]