help: cron runs commands twice (is it timed's fault?)

SJRPP CAD Drafting Staff asbuilt at sjrpp.UUCP
Wed Sep 5 23:26:42 AEST 1990

I too have a problem where cron runs a job twice.
The installation is 4 Sparc 1+'s networked via NFS with
YP (NIS) running (SunOS 4.0.3c).
The cron job is to back-up drawings produced or modified that
day and is to run at 2300 hours. It does, but it also fires up
around 1800 hours also.
Any ideas?

Also, on a different subject, my rn poster has suddenly started
started putting:
in the header??? (I've manually changed it to asbuilt at sjrpp.UUCP).
I don't post often and don't know when this started and cant think of
anything I've done lately to cause it.
Any ideas?

Thanx...

--
CADD Drafting Staff     UUCP:...gatech!uflorida!unf7!sjrpp!asbuilt
St. Johns River Power Park -------- Technical Services Deptartment