Internet Sites

Ted L. Glenn tlglenn at cs.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 18 01:08:57 AEST 1991

     Well, one thing you could try is sending mail to service at nic.ddn.mil
with "HELP" as the subject and/or body of the message. Then you can
take it from there. It's also a good way to discover what's
available from nic.ddn.mil (other than what you're looking for).

--
        -Ted L. Glenn             "Don't worry, be happy!" <--Ack! Pffffhhht!
         tlglenn at cs.arizona.edu        tlglenn at hacks.arizona.edu
         G19382105 at ccit.arizona.edu    G19382105 at ARIZRVAX.BITNET