Looking for a book on uucp

Bob Daniel rad at genco.bungi.com
Tue Apr 2 14:20:38 AEST 1991

In article <557 at bria> uunet!bria!mike writes:
>In an article, cup.portal.com!Azog-Thoth (William Thomas Daugustine) writes:
>>Im looking for a book thatll hopfully help me in learning uucp and its
>>related stuff. I do know a book exists, but cant recall the name of
>>it offhand, and needless to say, all the bookstores near me dont
>>carry books of such content (the only book for Unix Ive seen is
>>Peter Nortons Guide to Unix. Oh please, dont make me barf all over
>>the damn place, Peter)

UNIX Communications
Anderson, Costales, and Henderson
Howard W. Sams & Company
The Waite Group
ISBN: 0-672-22511-5

$26.95 over 500 pages

Covers, mail, advanced mail, Usenet news (rn, readnews, vnews, postnews), and
of UUCP, UUX, UUTO, UUPICK, CU and much more including cpio, tar, shar, plus
more goodies.  Good book!

(I'm not for or against Norton but found your comment amusing :-)