Using GCC as a cross-compiler

Pauline van Winsen pauline at sunaus.oz
Fri Apr 19 08:11:45 AEST 1991

This is being posted for a friend, please mail replies to Jon directly.

As you can see from the heading I am looking for information on
using GCC to cross-compile, if this is possible.

We have GCC 1.38 and GAS (version unknown).

The host system is Sun/SPARC and the target system is M68k (VME box).

Has anyone done this before? I have RTFM'd everything I can find
with out success.

Please reply via email to: jonw at assip.csasyd.oz.au

I will post a summary if others are interested.

Thanks in advance,

		Regards,
			    Jon Gilbert Wright

	Network Manager				Unix Systems Consultant
	Computer Sciences of Australia		Guru Software Services
	jonw at assip.csasyd.oz			gremlin at runxtsa.runx.oz