(none)

Michael W. Bigrigg bigrigg at covax.co.iup.edu
Fri Apr 5 12:01:36 AEST 1991

I was wondering if anyone might have seen this problem before.  We are
installing sendmail on a NeXT LAN of 4 cubes.  The problem that we are
having is that the mail is routed from donald.co.iup.edu but the header
shows that it is coming from donald.bitnet and we have no idea what is
causing it.  Possibly because of it we are also not receiving any mail
into the NeXTs.  Any suggestions.  Here is a sample header.  Oh, duey is
one of the nodes (the one that I sent from) which gets routed to donald
to be sent out.

>From bigrigg at DONALD.BITNET Wed Apr  3 11:22:24 1991
 Apr 91 10:16:29 GMT-0500

Thanks.