foreach: No match

James W. Meritt jwm at SUN4.JHUAPL.EDU
Wed Apr 17 04:42:50 AEST 1991

	I have a script that I run in the background.  It checks a
directory and processes files in it.  It works nice.  That's the
good news.

	The irritating thing is that when there isn't anything in the
directory, I get the subject error message on the console.  I don't
WANT an error message.  How do I stop this?

Opinions expressed are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily
represent those opinions of this or any other organization.  The facts,
however, simply are and do not "belong" to anyone.
    jwm at sun4.jhuapl.edu or jwm at aplcen.apl.jhu.edu or meritt%aplvm.BITNET