UUCP Setup Problem

Thomas Wilkinson ersys!thomasw at nro.cs.athabascau.ca
Tue Apr 30 12:44:45 AEST 1991

I have been setting up a leaf UUCP site here (first attempt) and I have
been having some problems getting it working properly. When my machine
logs onto the other machine it negotiates properly until the other
machine tries to move a file onto my machine at which point the error
message comes up saying that it cannot create file<rdata> and the logon
aborts.

I have given as much permission to the other machine as I know how and
the directories exist but not the specific file. Anybody know how to
point me in the right direction.

thomasw from Edmonton

Thomas Wilkinson             ersys!thomasw at nro.cs.athabascau.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982