shell script to...

Mark Coleman colemanm at cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Thu Apr 11 13:22:32 AEST 1991

neil at ms.uky.edu (Neil Greene) writes:

>Any sed gurus that would like to explain how to accomplish the following.  I
>have not masterd the art of sed or awk.

># line with drug name in it
>xxxx 01/02/90 xxxxxx xxxxx xxx x xxxxxxx Dipyrone .... xxxx xxxxx

># rewrite new line to new ascci file
>xxxx 01/02/90 xxxxxx xxxxx xxx x xxxxxxx Dipyrone .... xxxx xxxxx Analgesic

>--
>Neil Greene ---	University of Kentucky Mathmatics and Sciences
>		University of Kentucky Computing Center

>neil at graphlab.cc.uky.edu [NeXT Attachments]

I've been wanting to sus out how do this as well.

Looks like just the right thing to have in your 'GENERIC SCRIPT' directory,
since this can apply to all sorts of applications for table lookup.

TaRuntTaRa.....Markc.....( colemanm at cheops.qld.tne.oz.au )
" I wouldn't have the foggiest what my employers think I only work here ?!? "