Finger logging program

Noam Mendelson c60b-1eq at e260-3e.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 10 10:19:54 AEST 1991

Ever since I mentioned that it is possible to log finger attempts I have
received quite a bit of mail requesting source code for such a program.
Unfortunately I don't have to time to mail out a copy of such a program
to every user who requests it, and I don't want to post it since the
program is still in the testing stages and it will not work on some
systems.
If anyone knows of a more generic type program which logs finger attempts,
please post it or refer readers of this newsgroup to the appropriate
FTP site or article #.