Return status of 'rsh'

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sat Apr 13 23:18:26 AEST 1991

py at meadow.uucp (Peter Yeung) writes:

>In article <1991Apr10.142613.12656 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
>>	2. have csgrad forward the mail to your current machine so that
>>	yout don't have to worry about checking the mail somewhere else
>>

>Can you please tell me how? Or which FM to read? I would like to know.

There are two ways that you can use (depending upon your mail handler).

	1.  mail -Fsystem!user    (or user at system)
	    this is documented on the mail(1) man page

	2. place system!user (or user at system) in a .forward file in your
	   login directory.   This is documented in the sendmail and
	   smail manual pages.

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170