SunOS 4.1 talk

Nick Sayer mrapple at quack.sac.ca.us
Wed Apr 10 10:40:38 AEST 1991

I recently grabbed the in.talkd and talk sources from bsd-sources on
uunet.uu.net, but they won't compile. The trouble is that SunOS 4.1.1
doesn't define the structure "osockaddr". Does anyone know what
include file I can snarf from uunet, or the format of this struct
so I can stick it in a local "patch.h" I include in
<protocols/talkd.h>?

--
Nick Sayer              | Think of me as a recombinant    | RIP: Mel Blanc
mrapple at quack.sac.ca.us | Simpson: Homer's looks, Lisa's  |   1908-1989