Personal NFS?

Jerry Whelan guru at buhub.bradley.edu
Wed Apr 24 10:00:05 AEST 1991

	Once upon a time, a friend of mine mentioned in passing a package
that would allow a normal user to mount remote filesystems in said user's
home directory.  The friend is now gone, but I'd really like to exactly
this.  I don't care if all setuid bits are masked off on the mounted
filesystem, I just need to access data files that are sitting on it.
	I believe that my friend said the thing worked through nfs.
A search on archie at McGill turned up a lot of 'nfs's but nothing that
sounded like what I'm looking for.  So, can anyone give me any leads?
--
	"I'm not sure what I mean, so I'm going to listen to what I say."
 guru@ (buhub.bradley.edu || bucc1.bradley.edu) || whelan at wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu