man pages

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Thu Jan 10 02:27:49 AEST 1991

Hello net-land,

    How do you create a file that can be read by man?  Where does
it need to be installed?  Same questions for the help command in
SCO Xenix?

    I have never used any of the text processing utilities but I need
to create a man/help entry for an application that I have written.  If
you tell my to RTFM would you please include which FM.

		Thanks in advance.