Wide Area Network

Rick Poleshuck rick at ulticorp.UUCP
Wed Jan 23 06:36:43 AEST 1991

The problem:

	Two Unix computers are to be installed about 5 miles apart. They
	need to have some form of high speed communication between them.
	Uucp over a high speed modem over a leased telephone line may suffice.
	I am concerned about the reliability of uucp, however.  What are my
	other options.

Priorities:

	1) Integrity of data.
	2) Minimum maintenance.
	3) Throughput.
	4) Cost.

Thanks:

	All responses will be greatly appreciated. If I get enough
	more appropriate or specific group to which this question should be
	posted.
--
		| Email - !uunet!ulticorp!ultixrs!rick
Rick Poleshuck 	| Voice - (201) 887-9222 Ext. 755