rlogin/telnet

Chris Torek chris at mimsy.umd.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:38:29 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan6.224722.19013 at ariel.unm.edu>
kchiu at triton.cirt.unm.edu writes:
>Is there any way to tell 'rlogin' to not have any control characters?

Not in any standard distribution of which I am aware.  (University of
Maryland Computer Science Department machines have `-enone' for `no
escapes at all', used when logging on machine B via machine A, but I
had to add this myself.)

>... if you can't do that with rlogin, how about telnet?

Again, not in any standard one I know about.
Domain:	chris at cs.umd.edu	Path:	uunet!mimsy!chris