Strange uucp behavior with Telebit...

David C. Miller dcm at moria.UUCP
Sun Jan 6 04:43:50 AEST 1991

In article <983 at gagme.chi.il.us> greg at gagme.chi.il.us (Gregory Gulik) writes:

>I'm having a strange problem with uucp on my 3B2/300 running System V 3.2
>The modem I'm using is a Telebit Trailblazer+ on a HPP Ports card.
>
>Ok..
>
>The symptom is that uucp is not able to dial up systems at 2400
>bps automatically.
>My dialer scripts look like this:
>
>tb2400n	=,-,	"" \MATZ\d\d "" ATX1S0=0S92=0S50=3S61=15S95=0 OK ATDT\T CONNECT

This is just a shot-in-the-dark, but I'd try checking for an OK after
the reset (\MATZ\d\d).  Otherwise, when uucico looks for the "OK" after
setting the registers, it will see the OK from the reset and then you're
out of sync.  I really don't see that this should make any difference,
but give it a try.

David
moria!dcm at tsdiag.ocpt.ccur.com || moria!dcm at uunet.uu.net