exist enscript for sun4?

Shawn Koppenhoefer shawn at litsun8.litsun.epfl.edu
Wed Jan 16 02:12:39 AEST 1991

does anyone know where I can get ENSCRIPT for sun4
machines? the source would be fine (in fact, preferred!).
I've tried using the archie facility at McGill but no
luck in source or executable.

I've also looked around on uunet.uu.net (but not
really rigorously I admit). I saw nnscript in
comp.sources.misc but that only sits on top of enscript
to do some cleaning and change the header.

Does anyone know where I should be looking? if at all??