Idle user logoff

Brian Glendenning bglenden at colobus.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Jan 1 15:01:22 AEST 1991

I realize this has been hashed to death, but I never thought I needed
to pay attention before (and no, this isn't in the FAQ posting - maybe
it should be?).

I recently got a Decstation 3100 on my desk. It is very strict about
it's 2-user license. Could someone please forward good solutions for
how to logoff "idle" users? Unfortunately it is very easy for people
to do an rlogin and forget about it.

Please reply by email since this has been discussed so often on the
net. Thank you. If you don't know the answer either I will forward
it/them to you when I find out.

Brian
--
       Brian Glendenning - National Radio Astronomy Observatory
bglenden at nrao.edu          bglenden at nrao.bitnet          (804) 296-0286