UNIX, PC's and NeXT's ..

Michael D Mellinger melling at cs.psu.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:18:35 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan24.213926.18899 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> peter at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Peter Wu) writes:

   Hi.

   First of all, please don't flame me if this is the wrong group to post
   this to.  I'm not sure where I should ask these questions.  And if
   this is the wrong group, please just ignore this message.

Well, I think you hit about every newgroup you could.  I guess you are
using the same tactics that America is using in Iraq: bomb everthing.

>From a NeXT user's point of view: Bag the 386 Unix machines, get a
be as fast as a Sparc Station 1+.  For $3500(educational), you get the
machine(Farfegnugen :-) -- spelled wrong, I know) and Unix.

-Mike