QNX

Shane Bouslough shane at inferno.peri.com
Tue Jun 25 05:25:20 AEST 1991

	chrys at pnet91.cts.com (Chrys Pelegris):
> Does anyone know of any bbs software which will run on Unisys' network QNX
> operating system? I got a place that is interested in acquiring this
> software, any information is very welcome.

QNX is a registered trademark of Quantum Software in Canada. This sounds
like a job for... LAWYERMAN! Quantum's QNX is a (finally) POSIX os. Could
this be the same thing, just resold by Unisys?

--
Periphonics Corp.  | Shane Bouslough is: shane at inferno.peri.com    Ride Bike!
4000 Veterans Hwy. |                 or: ...uunet!mcdhup!inferno!shane