root monitor tty...

Scott A Carroll scarroll at cup.portal.com
Tue Jun 25 11:21:57 AEST 1991

  Okay, here is the question: I need to monitor a tty, a group of ttys (includi
ng [pt]tty).  Can I adjust the FIFO to pipe the info to a fil(like conlog)?
If I tail -f,or cat the tty ports it skips an echo, and on the next line except
the input.  This may be an easy thing to do, it should be but because of the
user friendly manuals I can't seem to find the info I need. By the way I am
the system admin, and we are having a security/abuse problem.

Scott Carroll