Terminal Emulation

neal.l.leitner nll at cbnewsb.att.com
Fri Jun 7 21:40:23 AEST 1991

We are faced here with a problem I was hoping someone out in Net land
can help with.  We have several AT&T 6386/33 running AT&T Unix Sys 5.
On the 6386/33 machine we have a scanner and appropriate software to
view the images that are scanned.  What we need to do is to allow
people who log in remotely to be able to view these images as well.

The TERM varaible at the console is set to AT-386 and that works great
for viewing the scanned images.  I am guessing that people who log in
remotely via their PC, need to have a terminal emulator that will
emulate an AT-386.

Does anyone know of PC software that exists that can do this??  Any
help is appreciated!!

Neal Leitner
AT&T Bell Labs