Diffs to the Frequently Asked Questions postings

Steve Hayman sahayman at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Sat Jun 1 14:50:48 AEST 1991

Here are the most recent changes to parts 1 and 2 of the
Frequently Asked Questions articles, which have just been
posted.  You can find the full articles elsewhere in
comp.unix.questions.  You can also ftp the most recent version from
iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (129.79.254.192), where it's
"pub/Unix-Questions.part1" and "pub/Unix-Questions.part2".
(IUVax also runs a mail server, for those of you unable to ftp.
 Send the line "HELP" to "mailserv at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu" to get started.)

[I haven't made any changes this month.  I'm getting married later
today and have other things on my mind at the moment.  But, the list
must go out...]

[P.S.  This month marks the 2nd birthday of the Frequently Asked Questions
list.  Thanks, everybody, for all the help.]