Chat2.pl and pty probs on a SparcII

Trygg A. Eliassen trygg at nososl.UUCP
Fri Jun 14 19:15:26 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun13.062350.4067 at colorado.edu> frechett at spot.Colorado.EDU (-=Runaway Daemon=-) writes:

>a pty it hangs.  I shouldn't have been surprised when I found this
>out as I run 'screen' all the time and it also hangs.  Ussually
>I go to open a new pty and it locks up.. so I kill that window
>and then try again, and after a few times, it might work.  As a test
>I have left 'screen' trying to open a pty or two for several hours
>and it never gets it right.

This is funny I run screen on the SPARC and have not encountered this
problem.a screen 2.0a 19-Oct-88 ansi 2.0a

>	ian
>
>-=Runaway Daemon=-         (UNIXOPS  University of Colorado at Boulder)

It would have been apropriate with a bit more information about yourself !!!

Trygg A. Eliassen BSc. Hons | trygg at nordic-offshore.no
Nordic Offshore Systems AS  | mcsun!nuug!nososl!trygg
Stabekk - Oslo - NORWAY     | Tlf +472 12 55 80  Fax +472 12 54 01