Manual pages located in NON-STANDARD places in Ultrix

John W. Eaton jwe at che.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 11 14:21:44 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun10.230854.23545 at colorado.edu>
grunwald at foobar.colorado.edu writes:

> If you have 'perl' installed, you might try perl-man.tar.Z via anon
> ftp from foobar.colorado.edu. Here's the feature list.

If not, another alternative is my version of man, apropos, and whatis,
written the old fashioned way :-) in C and sh.

It's available via anonymous ftp from andy.che.utexas.edu
(128.83.162.5) in the directory pub/src/unix.

--
John W. Eaton                       |  If the odds are a million to one
jwe at che.utexas.edu                  |  against something occurring, chances