Binary file editor

Peter Reilley pvr at wang.com
Thu Jun 6 22:58:22 AEST 1991

amc at WLV.IMSD.CONTEL.COM (Allen M. Cohen) writes:
>Does anybody know where I can get a public domain Binary File Editor.
>It should be something like "od" with editing capability via the
>arrow keys.

	Try BEAV which I am about to post to alt.sources.   This is a
emacs like editor specifically for binary files.   You can display
data in; hex, octal, decimal, binary, ascii, ebcdic.   You can insert
data into the middle of a file, edit multiple files, compare files, and
much more.   There is a full manual.

--
                     Well, that about says it.