RPC Question

Vadivelu Elumalai vadi at cs.iastate.edu
Fri Jun 7 13:59:43 AEST 1991

Hi there!

I am familiar with Sun RPC. But not all systems support Sun RPC. Some support
Apolla and some Xerox. Is there an RPC which is supported by most of the
machines? I think SUN RPC is the most widely available. But how can I use
my RPC calls with the systems that do not support SUN RPC?

Thanks.
-Vadi

--
Vadivelu Elumalai,                    U.Snail : 813, Wilson Avenue,
B-20, Atanasoff,                                Ames, Iowa - 50010.
Ames, IA - 50010                      E-mail  : vadi at judy.cs.iastate.edu