PC <-> Wstn SLIP: How to do it?

Spero Kouloures spero at hpindda.cup.hp.com
Thu Jun 20 04:29:43 AEST 1991

A new product from Hewlett-Packard might interest you.  It is an
ISDN gateway which provides connectivity between ISDN
equipped systems and TCP/IP LAN's.   The gateway supports up
to 6 BRI connections and can be used to connect individual
ISDN equipped systems to a LAN.  Two ISDN gateways in a back-back
configuration can also provide connectivity between two seperate
TCP/IP LAN's.  The BRI lines can be combined to get 6 x 64kBPS
throughput.  Contact Dan Dutro at (408) 447-5133 for more information.

Regarding running X over a 19.2 link,  when I asked a similar question
about two weeks ago the answer was - it works but is painful.
A 64KBPS link would probably do the trick.

Reagrds,

  Spero Koulouras

Standard Disclaimer:
  Any comments or opinions expressed are my own and
  are not sponsored,  supported or acknowledged by
  Hewlett-Packard.