Dynamic linking

Lemieux lemieux at ireq.hydro.qc.ca
Tue Jun 18 03:58:17 AEST 1991

	I have written an interpreter and I would like to dynamically
	link user-defined functions (external functions) to my program and
	execute them. I read the man page <ld(1)> but it's quite confusing
	for me.

	Is it possible to do such thing under SunOs 4.1.1 ?

	If it's possible, what steps do I have to follow ?

	Restrictions:
	------------

	  - I want the users to compile and link their functions with all
	    the necessary librairies (so they will be no unresolved external
	    when I'll dynamically link them).

	  - One object file must be built by external function.

	Thanks in advance.

	- Rick

Eric LEMIEUX				| Internet: lemieux at ireq.hydro.qc.ca
Institut de Recherche d'Hydro-Quebec	|
1800 Montee Sainte-Julie		| TEL: (514) 652-8139
Varennes, Quebec, Canada		| FAX: (514) 652-8309