malloc bug ?

Harold Naparst harold at fmrco
Thu Mar 21 00:26:04 AEST 1991

I have a program which is bombing with a SEGV in a call to malloc.
I am curious as to what could be causing this.  I am attempting
to allocate about 1.5 Megabytes.  I have a SUN 4 running 4.0.3,
but have been able to reproduce the bug on a Sun 3 as well.
Curiously, the problem goes away in Saber-C.

Harold Naparst
--
Harold Naparst               |  (uunet!fmrco!harold)
Fidelity Investments         |  (617)-570-2587