386 emulation on 680x0

CJani.Henr801h at xerox.com CJani.Henr801h at xerox.com
Sat Mar 2 02:04:29 AEST 1991

Q:
Hi, does anyone know of an emulator that will let me run MS-DOS
programs on a Sun 3/80 (68030).  Does such a monster exist?

Adam Carlson
acarlson at math.umass.edu

R:

	I have used a product on an HP/Apollo 9000/400 (68030) called
	SoftPC. It will run on character or X/Bitmap displays. The package
	was from a 3rd party software house, but can't remember who it
	was. I am pretty sure it will run on a SUN 3 as well. You could contact
	HP or look it up in a software catalog.