How to catch a snoopy sysadmin?

Ian Smith ian at crowfix.uucp
Sun Mar 31 11:18:50 AEST 1991

I am posting this for a friend.  His sysadmin is a bit of a snoop,
and may be reading everyone's email.  Does anyone have advice on
how to catch him?  We were thinking of snooping ourselves (all
users know the root password).  Is there, perhaps, some way to keep
track of all root commands, or to track root terminal i/o?

Any help in snooping on this snoop is greatly appreciated :-).
Either email or posting is fine.  Thanx.

          Ian Smith, Jr. / uunet!crowfix!ian