autoexecution of a program by tty

Edward Brill ebrill at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Fri Mar 29 00:32:04 AEST 1991

The main function of the UNIX system I 'run' is a Bulletin-Board type
application.  In order to get to the app, users log in with a generic
bbs user-id.  All such users come in through x.25 circuits, and internal
users are on dialups or direct connects.

Is there any way that I can tell xgetty that any connect to an x.25 tty
should automatically run the BBS (or at least a shell program)?  Since all
users have to log in as bbs, I'd rather they be able to skip that step.

Thoughts are appreciated.

--
Ed Brill				The Mercury Network /
ebrill at ddsw1.mcs.com			Florists' Transworld Delivery