Curses-based editing routines

Don Thomson thomson at zazen.macc.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 25 23:54:40 AEST 1991

A couple of weeks ago I posted the following query to comp.lang.c.  I received
lots of responses, all of them saying "I'm looking for the same thing, so
please send me whatever you find out", but not a single answer to the
question!  Since there seem to be so many of us looking for the same thing,
I'm posting this to comp.unix.questions instead, hoping to catch a slightly
different (albeit overlapping) audience and perhaps turn up a few suggestions:

--

----- Don Thomson ----- MACC, 1210 W. Dayton, Madison, WI  53706 -------------
    (608) 262-0138      thomson at macc.wisc.edu / thomson at wiscmacc.bitnet