sh: Bad ulimit with atjobs

Christophe Wolfhugel wolf at grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr
Sat Mar 30 04:43:22 AEST 1991

I have a strange behavior with at on a SVR3.2: when I use at jobs
none gets executed and I have return code sh: Bad ulimit.

The /usr/lib/cron/.proto contains this ulimit: ulimit $l but I don't
know where l is taken (it seems to be the user's standard ulimit).

In /usr/spool/cron/atjobs the ulimit=100000 corresponding to my effective
limit is set. Does one know why this fails?

Please answer by email, I'll summarize for the net.

Christophe Wolfhugel (on irc: Zolf)   |  Email: wolf at grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr
INSA Lyon - Departement Informatique  |  "Take care when driving, 90% of the"
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex, France      |  "births are accidents!"